Build a Successful Team by Serving!
If you are finding it hard to build a successful team and advance within your direct sales company then I have the answer for you. I found it in this amazing book called “How to Influence People” by John Maxwell.
First of all, let me tell you this book can be applied to ANY and EVERY of your life. Ministry, parenting, business, marriage. It focuses on how to be an effective leader.
If you are going to make residual income with your company, you have to know how to lead people. Not lead because of title, but, lead because of influence. You don’t want people to follow you simply because you have a title. You want them to follow you because you are able to influence them.
Here are my top 3 things you must do so that you can effectively lead your team.
- Add value to their life. Your team is in this business to make money. They will only stay if they are making money. So, what are you teaching your team? Whenever they engage with you, they should walk away with new information that allows them to be successful. The content and strategies you share with them should always help them accomplish their financial goals.
- Lead with integrity. Integrity builds trust. Your team must trust you in order to follow where you are taking them. Be honest and fulfill your promises. Do what you say you will do. As my Daddy would say “Say what you mean and mean what you say!”
- Nurture your team. People respond to leaders that make them feel good about themselves. Feed your team encouragement, recognition, security and hope.
Video: Here I share how to lead a team so that they are producing and achieving their goals. Check it out.
Now let’s take action! Your Homework!
- Contact 3 of your top performing reps and find out what their financial goal is. Be genuine while speaking to them. Create a game plan of strategies they will use to accomplish their goal. Schedule a time to follow up with them in a couple days.
- Contact 3 of your low performing reps. Find out what they are struggling with in their business. Address these stumbling blocks and teach them how to overcome them. Create a game plan of strategies they will use to accomplish their goal. Schedule a time to follow up with them within a couple days. to help them achieve their goal. GO PRAY!!! Get back to basics of asking for guidance, listening to his instructions and doing exactly what he tells you to do.
- Invest in yourself and your business. Grab your copy of this amazing book that has taught me how to lead a team affectively through Amazon by clicking the link –> “Personal, Professional & Spiritual Development”
P.S. There’s a gang of other books listed there that has blessed my life in one way or another. Feel free to browse and see if anything interests you.
Ok Wealth Builder! It’s time to make it happen. This information means absolutely nothing if the strategies are not implemented by you. Go Get It!! 😉
If you found this post helpful, Click the links below and share it on social media now!